COLLEYVILLE, TEXAS, Jan. 17, 2013– AutoInc., the official publication of the Automotive Service Association (ASA), recently selected its annual “Top 10 Automotive Repair Websites,” which are featured in the magazine’s January 2013 issue. Since its inception, AutoInc.’s Top 10 feature has been a guide to help shop owners understand the capabilities of the Internet in the automotive repair industry.
AutoInc.’s “Top 10 of 2013” includes (in alphabetical order):
• Auto Pro To Call, Chapel Hill, N.C., autoprotocall.com
• Braxton Automotive, Atlanta, braxtonautogroup.com
• Cool Springs Automotive, Brentwood, Tenn., myCSauto.com
• EuroService Automotive, Warrenton, Va., ferrisautomotive.com
• Flossmoor Family Automotive Repair, Flossmoor, Ill., flossmoorfamilyauto.com
• Hillmuth Certified Automotive, Columbia, Md., hillmuth.com
• Hubbard Woods Motors, Winnetka, Ill., hubbardwoodsmotors.com
• Louetta Automotive, Cypress, Texas, louettaautomotive.com
• Mid-Cities Service Center, Euless, Texas, midcitiesservice.com
• Wheeling Auto Center, Arlington Heights, Ill., wheelingautocenter.com
“Even in an age where social media is reigning more and more, a shop’s ‘calling card’ remains its website. These shops have done their research and put some careful thought in producing sites that are dynamic, educational and engaging. We applaud them for their efforts,” said Ron Pyle, ASA president and chief staff executive.
Each year, AutoInc. judges review scores of website submissions and narrow the field down to what they consider the best, based on a variety of factors. The goal is to help other shops employ the Internet as a powerful tool and show them how fellow shop owners use the Web to improve productivity, enhance marketing programs and, ultimately, increase their businesses’ bottom lines
Judges use set guidelines and a scoring sheet to evaluate specific features of each site uniformly. Sites are evaluated using the following criteria:
• First impression
• Visual design
• Consumer friendliness
• Encourages action
• Social media interaction
The entire feature, with more in-depth information about each shop’s site, is available online at www.AutoInc.org.
The Automotive Service Association is the largest not-for-profit trade association of its kind dedicated to and governed by independent automotive service and repair professionals. ASA serves an international membership base that includes numerous affiliate, state and chapter groups from both the mechanical and collision repair segments of the automotive service industry.
ASA advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. For additional information about ASA, including past news releases, go to www.ASAshop.org, or visit ASA’s legislative website at www.TakingTheHill.com
Copyright ©2018 ASA National unless otherwise noted.
Expires: 11-30-18 • Cannot be combined with other offers