How Does Your Website Stack Up to Last Year’s Top 10?
What’s the best way to sell your shop to the consumers in your community? With a cutting-edge website that effectively communicates the quality of your services and your people.
Each year, ASA’s official publication, AutoInc., publishes the winners of its Top 10 Websites Contest. The magazine’s panel of knowledgeable judges views about 150 websites belonging to ASA member-shops across the country and critiques them during the selection process that narrows the field down to the 10 judged the “best.”
AutoInc.’s Top 10 Websites Contest for 2016 is now open and will be accepting through July 15! If you’re planning to enter your shop’s website this year, we thought you might like to know some of the design features that caught the judges’ eyes in 2015. Here’s a selection of their comments, highlighting the major site features that made them take special notice:
- “Video and still photos offer a compelling view for the first-time customer”
- “Quick links to answer any question”
- “Link for prospective employees”
- “Information on environmentally friendly business practices”
- “Super mobile-friendly”
- “Font is large enough to read”
- “Appointment and Contact tabs are easy to find”
- “Easy to read, clean and not cluttered”
- “Incorporates credentials into rotating grahics”
- “Easy to tell shop’s purpose”
- “Good reviews and content on social media”
- “360-degree look both inside and outside the shop”
- “Builds credibility with industry-partner logos”
- “Impressive list of awards in ‘About Us’ section”
- “Tour shows a clean, well-equipped and organized facility”
- “Even includes photo of a clean, well-designed restroom
- “Page devoted to shop dogs conveys emotional connection”
- “Blog offers a variety of information and advice”
- “Strong marketing language throughout”
- “Professional-grade photos offer action and mechanical details”
- “Clear statements of service intentions and values”
- “Testimonials and reviews are prominently displayed
- “‘Ask A Mechanic’ info is educational”
- “Color choices display well on smartphones and tablet”
- “[Color] themes say, ‘We know we’re good; we don’t have to scream’”
To read the complete article on AutoInc.’s Top 10 Website winners for 2015, go here.
AutoInc.’s Top 10 Websites Contest is an opportunity to recognize our member-shops that have outstanding websites. Does your website offer many of these savvy marketing features listed above? If so, our judges are looking forward to seeing them. Enter AutoInc.’s 2016 Top 10 Websites Contest today! As an added bonus, this year’s winners will receive $95 off their membership renewals. The deadline to submit entries is July 15.
- AutoInc.’s Top 10 Websites Contest for 2016: https://asashop.org/autoinc-seeks-submissions-top-10-websites-contest-2/
- here: http://digital.autoinc.org/publication/?i=283541&p=18
- AutoInc.’s 2016 Top 10 Websites Contest: http://www.autoinc.org/top-10-websites/
Copyright ©2018 ASA National unless otherwise noted.
Expires: 09-30-18 • Cannot be combined with other offers