Every day, shop owners spend thousands of dollars on marketing but they still struggle with low car counts. While marketing is a key component in bringing this number up, it’s what happens after the customer contacts your shop that really counts.
In this informative one-hour presentation, Management Success Senior Consultant, Jim Saeli, will share valuable information on how to improve your shop’s car counts. During this session, you will learn how to:
– Design an effective marketing plan
– Develop and implement systems that will increase customer traffic
– Use social media to establish brand recognition
– Property train your advisor and techs on delivering and handling customers
– Retain “customers for life” and use these relationships to gain referrals
If your shop is focused on the customer experience, you will notice an increase in both your car counts and your profits!