ASA Annual Meeting to Feature ‘Something for Everyone’ with Course & Instructor Offerings
‘Early bird’ registration special expires this Sunday, March 24
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TEXAS, March 21, 2019 – ASA Executive Director Ray Fisher, AMAM, is especially excited about the offerings for shop owners and their staffs at this year’s upcoming ASA Annual Business Meeting & Conference.
“There’s something for everyone,” Fisher said. “It will give members and their staffs the opportunity to receive much-needed technical training and keep up with the latest in ever-changing technology.”
The conference, which is being held April 30-May 2 in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas community of Hurst, has numerous course offerings and a full slate of impressive instructors.
Early Bird registration – and its $50 savings on the $249 full-event cost – is coming to a close on Sunday, March 24.
Courses available during the meeting include:
- ADAS Technical Training – presented by Standard Motor Products
- Vehicle Design & Technology – presented by Tom McGee, Spanesi
- Pay Programs That Guarantee More Productive Employees + Happier Customers – presented by Bob Cooper, Elite Worldwide
- Transformational Service Advisor & the 4 Pillars – president by Jeremy O’Neal, owner of AdvisorFix
- Maximizing Profits: Selling Diagnostic Services – also presented by O’Neal.
There also will be an “Industry Panel Discussion,” which will be moderated by Tony Molla, ASA’s vice president of Industry Relations, and Jeremy O’Neal, owner of AdvisorFix.
- Click here to learn more about meeting & conference.
- Click here to learn more about classes & instructors.
- Click here to register.
The Automotive Service Association is the largest not-for-profit trade association of its kind dedicated to and governed by independent automotive service and repair professionals. ASA serves an international membership base that includes numerous affiliate, state and chapter groups from both the mechanical and collision repair segments of the automotive service industry.
ASA advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. To take advantage of the many benefits of membership in ASA, please visit www.ASAshop.org or call (817) 514-2901.
For additional information about ASA, including past media releases, go to www.ASAshop.org, or visit ASA’s legislative website at www.TakingTheHill.com.
Contact: Leona Dalavai Scott
For Release: Immediate
News Release ASA-19.07