Episode 8 – ADAS at AAPEX
Chandler, AZ shop owner Frank Leutz is one busy guy. Aside from helming Desert Car Care, he hosts the Wrench Nation radio show, serves on the ASA Mechanical Operations Committee and is a regular expert on his local TV station. Frank is all about technology, so when the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association was looking for a panelist for their Advanced Driver Assist System session at AAPEX in Las Vegas, Frank stepped up. Listen to what he had to say about the experience.
- ADAS systems are becoming more common on modern vehicles
- ASE is developing a certification category for ADAS technicians
- Principle challenges of independent shop owners calibrating ADAS systems
- Pros and cons of equipping your shop for ADAS calibration
- What options exist for calibration and will future systems self-calibrate
This episode sponsored by Mitchell1Click here to listen to other ASA Podcasts.