Episode 9 – The Future of Mobility
Neal Watterson, Global Head of Guest Products and General Manager of Uber for Business was a featured speaker at the ASA MSO Symposium in Las Vegas. Listen as Neal discusses the future of Mobility, Uber and the Automotive Industry. From a focus on safety, to the new paradigm that says “yes, it’s ok to get into vehicles with strangers” he paints a picture of a future that’s not that far off and may surprise you.
· Uber’s primary focus on safety shapes all of their plans for the future
· How autonomous vehicles will impact the automotive service industry
· How shops can use ride-sharing to improve customer convenience
· Uber for business programs for mechanical and collision shops
· Uber Elevate—electric helicopters and flying cars (yes, flying cars)
Click here to listen to other ASA Podcasts.