February 06, 2020 @ 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Ohio Auto Kolor Training Room, 2600 Fisher Rd
Columbus, OH 43204 +Map It
ASA Ohio Launches All New Collision Performance Leaders Group
ASA Ohio Collision Performance Leaders Group (CPL) offers unrivaled expertise and resources. Industry expert Mike Anderson of Collision Advice will moderate this advanced network of Ohio collision shops. The CPL Group is designed to be a focus group for your business and its toughest challenges. Allowing our moderator and peers to offer insight into your toughest challenges and more importantly to hold you accountable to reach your goals.
Each ASA Ohio Collision Performance Leaders group:
- Is self-governed and decides the location and agenda topics for meetings
- Meets 3 times a year for a full day
- Fine-tune processes in all facets of collision business
- Finds new ways to maximize profit
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Up to 3 shop members may attend each meeting
- Individual shop financials WILL NOTbe shared or discussed.
The 2020 CPL Group meetings have been set and are:
- Thursday, February 6, 2020;
- Thursday, June 4, 2020;
- Thursday, September 24, 2020
$2,475.00 per shop for the year. You can register at WWW.ASAOHIO.ORG.
This group will be limited to 10 shops and will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. $825.00 deposit is due at time of registration. The remaining amount will be billed just prior each of the first 2 meetings.
The first CPL Group meeting will be held:
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Ohio Auto Kolor Training Center
2600 Fisher Rd
Columbus, OH 43204
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
February 19, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Presenter: Gary Hicks, TPMS Product Marketing Manager, Standard Motor Products
This class is intended to help both technicians and service writers improve their overall knowledge of TPMS with the goal of developing an improved shop service plan.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- TPMS inspection service and repair best practices.
- The type of tooling needed to be able to efficiently complete TPMS service and tackle TPMS diagnostic/relearn functions.
- About the many sensors available today and which is the right choice for your shop.
February 21, 2020 @ 03:00 PM - February 23, 2020 @ 12:00 PM
Cliff Castle Casino & Hotel, 555 Middle Verde Road
Verde Valley, AZ 86322 +Map It
We are excited to launch our 1st Annual Shop Owners Conference!
This time is meant to be a comfortable networking event for each owner to share the thoughts and questions you all have about your businesses.
This will be a great annual opportunity to hear a knowledgeable speaker about our industry. Our speaker will also facilitate our group discussion to speak openly with other owners experiencing the same issues. This will be the time to ask any and all types of questions and share on any topics in an “off the record” setting. Being able to get real answers and input from shop owners who have been in the business for generations and those just starting out is always an asset to members during all stages of ownership.
We are all in this together and the Arizona Board of Directors hopes every shop owner makes it a priority to attend.
February 28, 2020 @ 06:30 PM - February 29, 2020 @ 05:00 PM
JTech, 8813 Western Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256 +Map It
Mike Cleary Presents:
CLASS ONE: AUTO & TRUCK ELECTRICITY & ELECTRONICS DIAGNOSTICS: WHAT YOU DIDN’T LEARN IN SCHOOL
***NOTE: THIS CLASS APPLIES TO ALL MANUFACTURER’S VEHICLES: GASOLINE, DIESEL, HYBRID AND/OR ELECTRIC
• What really goes on inside your multi-meter and how it applies to diagnosis
• Breaking down wiring diagrams into their simplest components, thereby facilitating diagnosis
• Why fuses don’t always blow
• Why Kirchoff’s Laws apply more to diagnostics than Ohm’s Law
• What the “real world” voltage drop specs are
• Piezo injector actuator theory and operation
• Electrical circuits and their components
• Common diagnostic mistakes and how to avoid them
• What a negative resistance value really means
• How Hall Effect sensors really work, and how to properly diagnose them
• Discuss actual case studies in order to become more effective with your diagnostic skills
CLASS TWO: FORD 6.7L POWERSTROKE DIESEL DIAGNOSTICS
CLASS INCLUDES THE ALL THE NEWEST UPDATES, TESTING PROCEDURES, AND DESIGN CHANGES
• Powerstroke systems and subsystem strategies and operating systems
• Low and High Pressure Fuel Systems
• Dual Cooling Systems
• EGR System, Lubrication System, Air Management System, Exhaust Aftertreatment System
• Injector replacement procedures and IQA Programming
• PCM Inputs and Outputs
• No Start, Hard Start, and Performance Diagnostics
• How to diagnose and repair the most common fault codes
• Troubleshooting shortcuts to increase your efficiency
• Technical Tips, Technical Service Bulletin Info, and other “Need To Know” Info
March 18, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Presenter: Robby Schrimsher, Training Development Manager, Standard Motor Products
This class will address problems with the emissions systems on late model diesel trucks.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Techniques for accurate EGT sensor diagnostics
- DPF operation and diagnose failures
- Diagnosis for DEF Injection Monitor faults
March 27, 2020 @ 08:30 AM - March 29, 2020 @ 11:30 AM
DoubleTree by Hilton SeaTac Hotel, 18740 Pacific Hwy S
Seattle, WA 98188 +Map It
Don’t Miss This AMAZING Training & Expo Event!!!!
ATE, the West Coast’s largest automotive expo, feature more than 60 management and technical training classes for service and repair industry. The industry’s leading trainers provide the information and technology for shop owners, managers, service advisors, technician, automotive instructors and students.
Many of these trainers need no introduction, and you may have already experienced at least one of their training classes. Visit our website and get registered today!!
*Over 60 Management and Technical Courses
*Relevant Keynote Speakers
The all-inclusive package for ATE includes three days of training classes, two breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday), two lunches (Friday and Saturday), and free admission to the ATE trade show. The early bird ASA Member pricing ends January 29, 2020. Please visit our website: www.atetraining.com for a complete all-inclusive package pricing list.
ATE will again be supporting our automotive educators with discounted registration fees, certification for 20 hours of ongoing training, and providing space for the educators’ meeting Friday afternoon where they discuss issues facing education and interface with ASA Northwest shops.
The ATE 2020 Expo Features:
*Over 50 Vendors Offering the Best Deals of the Year
*Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres & No-Host Bar
*Industry’s Foremost Consultants, Products & Suppliers
*Thousands of Dollars in Gifts & Prizes
June 26, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - June 28, 2020 @ 12:00 PM
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino, 5040 W Wild Horse Pass Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85226 +Map It
Why Should You Attend?
Take advantage of this valuable opportunity to get top quality training, opportunities to network with peers and meet vendors that can provide you with business tools and benefits to help maximize the profitability of your business! We encourage everyone to bring your family and make it a weekend vacation.
Who Should Attend? Owners, Managers, Partners, Service Advisors and Technicians.