PRESENTS – Introduction to Advanced Driver Assist Systems and Calibrations
FEATURING – Mike Reynolds
• Linder, Radar, Sonar and camera imaging technology. How these components operate and how they are integrated into the ADAS systems.
• Manufacturer specific ADAS systems and how they operate.
• When calibration is necessary.
• Static vs. Dynamic calibration
• Detailed case studies showing common failures and diagnostic strategies.
• Calibration tips and tricks
• Aftermarket vs. OEM tooling options
• Aftermarket vs. OEM procedures.
MIKE REYNOLDS: Mike is the owner of Mobile Automotive Service Solutions in Charleston, SC as well as an automotive technology instructor at Trident Technical College. As a diagnostic specialist, he holds ASE certifications in A1-A9, X1, L1 and L3. The daily operations at MASS keep Mike immersed in the latest technology while repairing collision vehicles not typically seen in the aftermarket repair shops. This combined with his passion for education allows MASS technician training to offer some of the most comprehensive, up-to-date training in the industry.
Saturday April 4th, 2020
Radisson Philadelphia Northeast 2400 Old Lincoln Highway Trevose, PA 19053
LIGHT BREAKFAST STARTS 7:30AM Seminar 8:15AM TO 4:00PM COST 169.00 Per Person before March 10th 189.00 after March 10th. Includes ADAS handout
Seating is limited, so be sure to send in your check early to guarantee your seat!
You must RSVP before Monday March 10th, 2020 for special price.
Please send check marked for ADAS April 4th payable to:
o ASA-PA 605 CALLOWHILL ROAD, PERKASIE, PA. 18944
If you have a question, call Ron 215 837 4008 e-mail your reservation to: email@example.com and then send your check.
Event Organized By
Phone: (267) 485-1272