New! Webinar Wednesdays from ASA in 2018!
ASA’s Webinar Wednesdays is a new year-long series of free, hour-long webinars for members and nonmembers that will air on the third Wednesday of each month.
Bosch and ASA will collaborate on a new collision diagnostics training series in 2018, covering major repair topics facing collision shops. The series will cover diagnostic tool selection, pre/post scanning, module reprogramming, ADAS recalibration and more.
Each 45-minute webinar in the series will take place at noon Central time with a 30-minute training session followed by a 15-minute Q&A session. The live versions of the webinars will be free to all ASA members, registered collision shops and mechanical repair shops. The recorded versions of the webinars will only be available to ASA members.Here are the upcoming webinars from January-May. Additional webinars will be announced at a later date.
- Wednesday, January 17: Scanning the Future: Diagnostic scan trends every collision and mechanical professional should know. Register Now.
- Wednesday, February 21: In-House Money Makers: Diagnostic pre- and post-scanning in-house can make you money. Register Now.
- Wednesday, March 21: The Right Scan, The Right Way: Key scan tool procedures for collision and mechanical repair. Register Now.
- Wednesday, April 18: You’ve Got the Power: Diagnostic power in your hands. Register Now.
- Wednesday, May 16: Recalibrating Safety: The road to repairing autonomous vehicles – collision avoidance system recalibration. Register Now.
ASA offers free webinars to keep you updated on the following issues:
Vehicle Safety Inspections and Safety Technologies – Held on Sept. 27, 2016, this webinar
addressed the current status of motor vehicle inspection programs in states across the nation
and new safety technologies that are and will be impacting these programs. During the webinar, participants heard from leaders in automotive safety inspection programs; U.S. Rep. Madeleine Dean, (PA-153) on federal legislation affecting safety inspections; and an independent shop manager and vehicle inspection specialist.
Access Online Webinar
Access Online the Demonstration of a Texas Vehicle State Inspection
Telematics Policy for Shop Owners – Held on July 27, 2016, this webinar addressed the current state of telematics and new technology policy. During the webinar, participants heard from representatives of the aftermarket and the original equipment manufacturers.
Access Online Webinar
New DOL Overtime Rule – Held on Wednesday, June 15, 2016, this webinar featured a variety of speakers addressing the impact of the new rule on mechanical and collision shops.
Access Webinar Audio